The fees below are approximate and subject to change depending on the complexity of the ceremony.
All Seasons Weddings does not have set fees for their wedding services.
When you contact the office, the reservation manager will discuss your wedding service needs and provide you with a quote. You don't have to commit to anything at this time.
Deborah will be happy to talk or meet with you before you commit. Just ask!
Deborah will listen to your story and work with you to create the most meaningful ceremony to celebrate this important day for you.
* Larger and more formal gathering of friends and family, at any venue, often at locations such as the golf course, marinas or funeral home.
* Usually includes family and friends participating with the telling of stories and memories, slideshow tribute, music, etc.
* Usually includes readings, reflection, eulogy, speakers and involves family.
* Involves facilitation and coordination of format and speakers.
* Informal tribute and a celebration of the life of the loved one, at any venue, often at the home, or funeral home.
* Often includes family and friends participating with the telling of stories and memories, slideshow tribute, music, etc.
*May include readings, eulogy, reflection, story-telling
*Involves facilitation and coordination
These fees do not apply when the event is held at the Funeral Home as the fee is included in the overall costs of the funeral arrangements by the Funeral Home.
* At oceanside, graveside, or any natural setting
* Content may include readings, eulogy, prayers, poems, short reflection, or ritual.
*Family may or may not be present
*May include a planning meeting or consultation with family.
The fee depends on
* the involvement and participation of the family
*amount of preparation required
*length of ceremony
Travel costs may be added at $.40/kem
I can welcome your new baby or child into the world with a ceremony that gives thanks for a safe arrival, honours the sacredness of life’s journey, and allows the full participation from family and friends.
Copyright © 2016 Ceremonies by Deborah - All Rights Reserved.
Ceremony Officiant, Memorials, Weddings Victoria